We’re excited to be producing the first San Diego Fermentation Festival in America’s Finest City.
Sunday, February 1, 2015 10am to 3:30pm
450 Quail Gardens Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
This family-friendly outdoor festival celebrates the revival of fermented foods and beverages in southern California!
Proceeds benefit the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
- A Vendor Marketplace showcasing the southern California bounty of artisanal foodmakers and brewers
- Keynote speaker Sandor Ellix Katz, fermentation guru and author of several books, including New York Times Bestseller and James Beard Award winning “The Art of Fermentation”
- Workshops and presentations given by fermentation experts covering how and why to make and eat fermented foods and beverages
- Several Do-It-Yourself stations where guests can learn hands-on how to make fermented food
- An “Ambrosia” garden (21+) featuring fermented beverages such as mead, cider, beer and wine
There are limite also volunteer opportunities for the Festival! In exchange for two hours of service, you’ll get free admission to the Festival!