- Podcast Interview with The Probiotic Life, probioticlife.net. Accessed Mar. 13, 2018.
- Fermented Food Will Change The World, Adams Avenue Normal Heights News (San Diego, CA). January 2018.
- Festival Celebrates Fermented Food and Drink. Midday Edition, KPBS, San Diego. Aired Feb. 8, 2018.
- San Diego Fermentation Festival: Health benefits of eating fermented foods, KFMB, CW6 San Diego. Accessed Feb. 6, 2018.
- How to Ferment Foods for Better Gut Health, Clean Plates.com. Accessed May 29, 2017.
- Fermentation More Than Just a Fad—it’s a Fixation. Edible San Diego, April 3, 2017. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Fermenting Knowledge at Fermentation Festivals, Mother Earth News, July 20, 2016. Accessed July 25, 2016.
- San Diego Scientists Find Data Brewing In Local Fermentation Culture, KPBS, first aired February 8, 2016. Accessed February 8, 2016. Radio Story here. Archive here.
- A Culture of Health Returns to Encinitas, The Coast News. January 27, 2016. Accessed January 27, 2016.
- Culture Club, Edible San Diego, January/February 2016,
- Bacteria Stars of Show at Fermentation Festival (San Diego Fermentation Festival), San Diego Union-Tribune. February 2, 2015
- Episode 59, FermUp, the Fermented Food Podcast. April 1, 2014
- Strawberry Picking and Green Strawberry Pickles, Baby Bird’s Farm and Cocina blog. May 4, 2014
- Life is a Potluck: West Coast, Represent!, Fermentation on Wheels blog, February 2014
- Sea Seasoning, San Diego Union Tribune, January 29, 2014
- Homemade Kraut, Detox :: Retox, Melodia Designs blog, January 29, 2014
- Pickle Power, Edible San Diego, Fall 2013
- Weekend with Fermenters Club, Fermentation on Wheels, December 14, 2013
- Kimchi, Plant-Based Cooking blog, June 9, 2013
- Skill Exchange Mixer a Success, Embrace Blog, May 31, 2013
- Ingredient Trend Alert: Pickled Green Strawberries, Bay Area Bites. May 25, 2013
- Six DIY Gourmet Foods, Sunset Magazine, January 2012
- Culture Club, San Diego Union-Tribune, January 18, 2012
- Home Fermentation Isn’t Just for Lushes, San Diego CityBeat, April 2012
- Sustainable Living Radio show, WMNF (Tampa, Florida). November 26, 2012
- Podcast Interview with Sam Coffman (Part 1, Part 2), The Human Path, January 2012
- Six Reasons to Ferment Your Own Food, Eating Rules. 2012
- Farms: The New Disneyland, Sunset Westphoria blog, September 2012
- Fermented Pickles vs. Regular Pickles, BetsyLife blog, August 22, 2012
- Bollywood Bliss (Peach Chutney), Vintage Sugarcube, August 22, 2012
- Best of the Web, Jan 2, 2012
- Five Reasons to Begin Fermenting Today, Real Food and Health, Nov/Dec 2011 (subscription required)
- CSA Vegetable Ferments, Frugal Traditional Foodie blog, December 2011
- Kombucha Kamp “Pay it Forward” edition, October 2011
- Suzie’s Farm Blog: Picklelicious!
- Little Italy Mercato Fermenters demo
- 2011 “Preservation Fall” event story for Little Italy Mercato (mention @ 2:55), KUSI TV, Sep. 27, 2011