Flavors of Summer Kombucha
- 1 quart/liter plain kombucha
- 1 ounce fresh blueberries
- ⅓ medium peach, rough chopped
- 3-4 basil leaves
- ¼" fresh ginger, sliced
- Brew kombucha as you normally would.
- Puree blueberries and peach using an immersion blender, food processor, or stick blender. Optionally, strain the puree through a sieve to leave skins behind. Add to jar or bottle.
- Add ginger slices and basil leaves to jar.
- Top off with Kombucha.
- Secure lid tightly and wait 3 days.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate unused portion.
Let us Outfit you for your Kombucha Journey! ⛏
[San Diego] Ferment the Perfect Pickle Hands-on Workshop$59.00 – $113.00 Select options
Kombucha Making Kit (1 gallon)Add to cart
Kombucha Master Class [Self-Paced]$49.00 Preview Course
Kombucha Master Class [Self-Paced] with 1 Gallon Kombucha KitAdd to cart
Kombucha SCOBY (U.S. and Canada)Add to cart