Last Updated on
Flavors of Summer Kombucha
- 1 quart/liter plain kombucha
- 1 ounce fresh blueberries
- ⅓ medium peach, rough chopped
- 3-4 basil leaves
- ¼" fresh ginger, sliced
- Brew kombucha as you normally would.
- Puree blueberries and peach using an immersion blender, food processor, or stick blender. Optionally, strain the puree through a sieve to leave skins behind. Add to jar or bottle.
- Add ginger slices and basil leaves to jar.
- Top off with Kombucha.
- Secure lid tightly and wait 3 days.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate unused portion.