Last Updated on
Flay one of these Mindflayer-obeying beasts and make a crispy, tasty appetizer at your next party!
Feel good knowing you’ve helped save the world (for now!) by removing one of these invasive devil creatures from our dimension!
They may not look pretty, but they taste delicious and pack quite a nutritious punch!
Serve with hummus, guacamole or your favorite dip!
Bonus: Make Demo-Gorgon-Zola Skins by crumbling gorgonzola cheese and chives on top.
Happy Halloween & Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)!
- One Demogorgon (preferably pre-limb stage)
- If demons not available, the skin from one roasted pumpkin works too.
- sea salt to taste
- Trap and dispatch one of these creatures from the Upside Down (we'll let YOU figure that one out!) Skin is best quality before creature grows fully articulated legs (see lifecycle diagram).
- Remove its skin and cut into 6 inch slices.
- Dehydrate for 24 hours over indirect heat (say, from the Gate). A smoker or dehydrator set to 140F also works.
- Serve with hummus, guacamole or your favorite dip!
- Bonus: Make Demo-Gorgon-Zola Skins by crumbling gorgonzola cheese and chives on top.