I’d love to know a few things about you, if you are willing to share.
- How are you doing on your personal journey to vibrant health?
- Do you incorporate fermented foods regularly in your diet (i.e. once or twice daily)?
- If not, why not?
- How can I help you achieve the goal of vibrant health?
What exactly do I mean by vibrant health? Like many things in life, the answer is multi-dimensional.
- Optimal gut health is achieved by cultivating the right balance of microbes in your gastrointestinal system, which help you:
- digest food properly
- get the most nutrients from your food
- enhance your mood
- support your immune system.
Gut health is but one aspect of vibrant physical health.
- Vibrant physical health, in addition to keeping the gut healthy, entails:
- getting lots of sun
- restfully sleeping
- moving your body
- drinking and bathing in clean water
- grounding yourself to the earth
- playing in the soil
- experiencing Nature and the natural world
- eating a varied nutrient-dense diet
- minimizing the intake of toxins.
- Total Vibrant health, in addition to physical vibrancy, includes optimal mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness, all which contribute to our human wholeness. This includes:
- feeling like part of a family and community
- loving and being loved
- experiencing joy and fun
- serving others
- having a strong sense of life purpose
- cultivating fulfilling trust-based relationships based on the “five A’s” (acceptance, affection, appreciation, allowing, and attention)
- expressing oneself creatively
- maintaining some kind of spiritually-based or meditation practice
- seeking wholeness by doing your shadow work.
I’m sure there are others, but these are just some of the other aspects I have discovered which make a well-rounded human being.
What I am feeling called to do in life with Fermenters Club is replenishing the gut health (and, by extension, the overall vibrancy) of people by teaching them why and how to incorporate fermented foods into their diet.
As the old adage goes, “Give someone a fish, and they will eat for a day. Teach them to fish, and you feed them for their entire life.” To which I would add, “Ferment the fish and you have an amazing umami-rich fish sauce!” But seriously, with Fermenters Club, sometimes I offer the “fish” and other times, the fishing pole, and still others, the fishing lessons. Which takes me back to my initial questions. How can I best serve you in achieving vibrant health?
Thank you for supporting me in the work I do!
Regardless of whether or not we have met in person, or your level of knowledge or curiosity about fermented foods and gut health, or where you are on your overall life journey, I am grateful to be connected with you. Please let me know how I can support you on your continued journey. (You can leave a comment below!)
Let me know how I can help you on your journey, and let’s celebrate vibrant health together!