Are you interested in joining, forming and/or leading a Fermenters Club® Community in your town?
Be part of the growing returning trend of fermented foods in your town!
Share your love of healthy food and homesteading with others!
We’re looking for motivated fermented food fanatics to help create community!
Here are the basic requirements for a Fermenters Club® Community Leader:
- Represent Fermenters Club in your local town
- Organize and lead public chapter meetings with at least 6 to 10 people at least every other month
- Share their knowledge and love about fermented foods with the community
- Find and invite local speakers to chapter meetings
- Conduct outreach efforts in your town to help grow the chapter membership
- The time commitment is 5 to 10 hours per month.
Here’s a Tutorial on How to Build a Community in your town!
Next Community Coaching Call:
Tuesday, June 27, 2023
3pm EDT | 12pm PDT