*Price includes shipping throughout the continental U.S.*
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of Delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented probiotic-rich kimchi!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan probiotic kimchi, made in a home kitchen, shipped in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Two varieties to choose from (or mix ‘n’ match):
Spicy Kimchi BACK IN STOCK!
- It’s spicy but not fireball hot (about 2 out of 5 stars spicy).
- Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, garlic, ginger, tamari (gluten free soy sauce), chile pepper, sea salt,
White (non-spicy) Kimchi ALMOST GONE!
- It’s made without garlic or spicy chile peppers. It’s got that fermented “tang” but isn’t chile pepper spicy.
- Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, ginger, tamari (gluten free soy sauce), Asian pear, mushroom, sea salt
- Shipping to continental U.S. only
- Kimchi ships in a BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bag via U.S. Priority Mail.
- Although it is safe to eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and storing in the refrigerator as soon as you receive the goods.
- Fermented at least 7 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.