Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented probiotic-rich kimchi!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan probiotic kimchi styles, made in a home kitchen, shipped to your door in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Select your favorite flavor combinations!
Save $3 when you buy 3 bags!
Traditional Kimchi (Spicy)
- Sliced Cabbage and radish (“mak”)- The kimchi (DIY recipe here) style you see most often in Korean restaurants and supermarkets
- It’s spicy, but not fireball hot (about 2 out of 5 stars spicy)
- Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, garlic*, ginger*, tamari (gluten free soy sauce)*, chile pepper, sea salt
* organic ingredients
- Ships to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags (we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar when you open package).
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please keep in mind when completing the Shipping information, if you have a PO Box/ if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend storing your kimchi in the refrigerator when you receive the goods.
- Fermented at least 7 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.