Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented probiotic-rich kimchi!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan probiotic kimchi, made in a home kitchen, shipped in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Two varieties to choose from (or mix ‘n’ match):
- It’s spicy, but not fireball hot (about 2 out of 5 stars spicy).
- Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, garlic, ginger, tamari (gluten free soy sauce), chile pepper, sea salt
White (non-spicy) Kimchi
- It’s made without garlic or spicy chile peppers. It’s got that fermented “tang” but isn’t chile pepper spicy.
- Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, carrot, ginger, Asian pear, mushroom, tamari (gluten free soy sauce), sea salt
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please keep in mind when completing the Shipping information, if you have a PO Box/ if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your kimchi in the refrigerator when you receive the goods.
- Fermented at least 7 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.