Learn how to make killer kimchi at home… from your home!
Master this ancient, delicious, probiotic, gut-healthy Korean condiment! This bundle comes with a kimchi making starter kit
This is a self-paced, on-demand course. Preview the course here!
- Learn at your own pace
- Led by an expert Fermenter
- Access content any time, 24/7/365
- Eligible to earn patches!
- Upon purchase, we will send you a voucher for the course (hosted at Fermenters Club Academy)
Includes our kimchi-making kit, which comes with:
- One wide-mouth quart sized canning jars each with a Fermenters Club sticker
- One clear Masontops lead-free glass weight with handles to keep veggies submerged during fermentation
- One Masontops silicone fermentation airlock lid to keep veggies safe and mold-free during fermentation
- One cup (4 oz, about 110g) of 100% Korean red pepper powder, aka gochugaru (peppers are grown in Mexico). Enough to make up to 2 gallons of spicy kimchi
- Recipe cards for kimchi and make-ahead kimchi paste
- All you need to add is veggies, water and salt!
Includes free shipping to the continental U.S. (shipping to U.S. only)
About the Instructor
Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin Durant has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.