- Includes 4 Pickle Pebble Crystal Clear Glass Fermentation Weights
- Weights Fermenting Food Below Brine to Prevent Exposure to Mold-Causing Oxygen
- Specifically Designed to Fit in the Mouth of Mason Jars for Small-Batch Fermentation
- Made of Lead-Free, Food-Grade and Non-Porous Soda Lime Glass
- Packaged in a Secure Gift Box for Safe Shipping and Keeping
- Wide Mouth Pickle Pebbles Measure 2 3/4″ in Diameter and 3/4″ Thick
Pickle Pebbles PLUS+ will fit perfectly in any wide mouth jar.
Pickle Pebbles have been specifically designed for use with fermentation and take the guess work out of your ferments by ensuring your veggies stay below the surface of the brine thereby eliminating exposure to oxygen (which is the main cause of failure when using lacto fermenting methods).
Pickle Pebbles can be used in all types of fermenting vessels including mason jars (both regular and wide mouth), the Fido style jar, as well as traditional ceramic crocks. While a single Pickle Pebble is often enough to keep veggies below the brine, they can also be stacked to provide extra weight.
Pickle Pebbles are made of non-iridized soda glass which is completely inert and guarantees that no other substances leach into your ferment.
VERIFIED FERMENT-SAFE AND LEAD-FREE. View our safety reports for the Pickle Pebbles.
There are no reviews yet.