Want to ace kimchi-making at home, but not sure how to get those hard-to-find ingredients? Well, look no further!
Our kimchi-making kit includes:
- Two wide-mouth quart sized Kerr canning jars each with a Fermenters Club sticker on them
- Two clear lead-free glass weights with handles to keep veggies submerged during fermentation (may be slightly different than models pictured)
- Two silicone fermentation airlock lids to keep veggies safe and mold-free during fermentation (may be slightly different than models pictured)
- One cup (4 oz, about 110g) of 100% Korean red pepper powder, aka gochugaru (peppers are grown in Mexico). Enough to make up to 2 gallons of spicy kimchi
- Recipe cards for kimchi and make-ahead kimchi paste
All you need is veggies, water and salt!