Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, organic, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
This is our classic sauerkraut (DIY recipe here). We mix organic red and green cabbage together, which creates a beautiful pink hue as it ferments. We also add caraway seed, tart apples and fresh diced ginger root, which sweeten and balance the flavors.
Ingredients: green cabbage*, red cabbage*, apple*, ginger root*, caraway seed*, juniper berries*, sea salt
- Shipping to continental united States addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 14 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.