Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, organic, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
This is our classic sauerkraut (DIY recipe here). We mix organic red and green cabbage together, which creates a beautiful pink hue as it ferments. We also add caraway seed, tart apples and fresh diced ginger root, which sweeten and balance the flavors.
Ingredients: green cabbage*, red cabbage*, apple*, ginger root*, caraway seed*, sea salt
Garlic Dill Pickle Sauerkraut
Garlic dill pickles meet sauerkraut (DIY Recipe)! Two great fermented flavors in one! We use fresh dill, garlic, and cucumber slices mixed in with green cabbage.
Ingredients: green cabbage*, cucumber*, dill, garlic, sea salt
- Shipping to continental united States addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 14 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.