Garlic-Dill Cucumber Sauerkraut
“It’s like a jar of sauerkraut and a jar of pickles got together and had a baby!”
One time, we caught two jars canoodling in the back of the fridge, and thought we had broken up the tryst. Then, a few months later, we discovered THIS back there! It’s the best of both jars!
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of Delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented garlic-dill-cucumber sauerkraut!
Ingredients: cabbage, cucumber, garlic, dill, spices, sea salt, water
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and storing it in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 10 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.