*Price includes shipping throughout the continental U.S.*
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of Delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented cucumber pickles!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan pickles, made in a home kitchen, shipped in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Garlic-Dill Cucumber Pickles
- These are your classic “deli-style” garlic dill pickles– fermented, of course!
- Ingredients: organic cucumbers, organic garlic, dill, spices, sea salt, water
“No Nukes” Spicy Hot Cukes (Medium Hot!) SOLD OUT These are a spicy cucumber pickle, made with hot garden-grown pepperoncini, cayenne pepper, and Anaheim chile (milder) pepper They’re about a 4 out of 10 level of spiciness Ingredients: organic cucumbers, chile peppers, sea salt, water
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Ships via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 9 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.
Meet the Farmer
We’re delighted to source our organic Kirby cucumbers from a local farmer in San Diego County, California.
At J R Organics Farm, a traditional family farm, quality vegetables and fruit are grown using the finest fertilizers and the latest in organic cultivation.
The farm was originally homesteaded by the Rodriguez family in the early 1950’s and has been CCOF certified organic since 1986. They grow everything from arugula to zucchini including strawberries, cantaloupes and watermelons.