*Price includes shipping throughout the continental U.S.*
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of Delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented garlic-dill cucumber pickles!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan pickles, made in a home kitchen, shipped in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Two varieties to choose from (or mix ‘n’ match):
Garlic-Dill Cucumber Pickles
- These are your classic “deli-style” garlic dill pickles– fermented, of course!
- Ingredients: cucumber, garlic, dill, spices, sea salt, water
No-Nukes 3-Pepper Cukes (Spicy) [Limited Edition] SOLD OUT
- These are spicy but not fireball hot (about a “2” on a 1-to-5 on a spice scale, “1” being no spice and “5” being nuclear hot).
- Ingredients: cucumber, jalapeno pepper, cayenne pepper, Anaheim chile pepper, sea salt, water
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 7 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.