We’ve got an abundance of milk kefir grains!
Live, never dehydrated
This is the culture used to create milk kefir, sour cream, and a host of other recipes!
Milk Kefir Grains are a composite of bacteria and yeasts that ferment lactose in milk to create a lightly effervescent, probiotic beverage. The fermentation process breaks down the lactose sugar in the milk making it digestible by those sensitive to lactose.
Milk Kefir has been around since the beginning of recorded history. It is a tangy, slightly carbonated, fermented milk beverage that looks a like pourable yogurt. It is rich in protein, calcium, vitamin B12, niacin, and folic acid.
- 1 Tablespoon (12 grams) of living Milk Kefir Grains in milk nutrient solution – makes 2 cups (add more grains to make larger batches)
- Grown in Organic Pasture-Raised Whole Milk
- Ships to continental united States addresses only
- Includes Milk Kefir Recipe
- Ships via US Postal Service First Class Mail.
- May take a few cycles to adapt to raw milk due to the presence of other bacteria in the milk
- May also be adapted for goat’s milk and nut milks