Learn about the basics of food fermentation, and all the reasons why you should be fermenting at home!
- How Does Fermentation Work?
- What does Fermentation do for Food (and for us)
- Fermentation Vs. Pickling- What’s the Difference?
- Top 10 Tips for New Fermenters
- Fermentation 101 Final Exam
- Tips for New Fermenters [Download]
This is a Self-Paced Course
Take this self-paced, on-demand course, let by an expert fermenter!
- Learn at your own pace
- Access content any time, 24/7/365 (never expires)
About the Instructor
Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin Durant has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.
He has taught over 100 classes (online courses and hands-on workshops) on fermented food traditions such as sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi, kombucha, miso, as well as seasonal specialties. He writes and shares recipes, videos and other fermentation adventures on his blog.