The mission of Fermenters Club is to improve people’s lives by teaching them why and how to make and enjoy fermented foods; and to create communities that are connected through their guts. It’s also what the Fermentation Summit is all about!
Like us, Paul is on a mission to educate the world about the forgotten techniques of preparing food the traditional, in the most delicious and healthy ways.
That’s why I’d like you to join me for Paul Seelhorst’s Fermentation Summit.
What is the Summit?
The Online Fermentation Summit is a virtual collection of interviews and content from more than 30 of THE WORLD’S EXPERTS in the field of fermentation, including:
- Sandor Katz
- Hannah Crum
- Sally Fallon Morell
- Austin Durant (me!)
- Kirsten Shockey
and dozens more!
It’s The Ultimate Fermentation All Star Series!
Day 1 of the Summit features notable experts Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation, and Sandor Ellix Katz, one of my personal mentors and the Godfather of the Fermentation Revivalist movement!
That’s just day one! There are 11 days packed with over 2 dozen more experts, including yours truly. 🙂
We hope to see you there!
Why Join the Fermentation Summit?
- To understand the effects of fermented foods on your overall health.
- To learn which foods you can easily and sustainably ferment at home.
- To master the principles and techniques of fermentation and create unique recipes.
- To discover which modern methods will help you to ferment easily and effectively.
- To save money by fermenting food at home and gain knowledge by more than 30 experts.