Welcome to the debut of The Farmer and the Fermenter, the podcast where we discuss all things farming, all things food fermentation, and all the places in between where they meet!
In this episode:
- Introduction to Mel (“The Farmer”) and his farming journey
- What is regenerative farming?
- Is all Organic Created Equal?
- The origin of Wild Willow Farm
- Word to ya mothers: Sourdough and kombucha
- Creating community through farming and through food fermentation
Please leave us a comment on what you’d like to hear more (or less) of!