These handy fermentation tools make it easy to create maintenance and mold-free ferments in small batches!
Fits perfectly on any standard wide-mouthed mason canning jar brand (Kerr, Ball, etc.)
- The waterless silicone airlock lets carbon dioxide (a normal byproduct of fermentation process) escape without letting fresh air in (which harbors yeasts and molds which can settle on top of the ferments). Dishwasher-safe.
- The lead-free glass weights have handles, and keep the contents submerged under the brine (“It’s FINE under the BRINE!”) where the anaerobic fermentation takes place
Free shipping throughout the continental U.S.!
- Kit Includes Four (4) Silicone waterless airlocks, and four (4) Clear Glass Fermentation Weights with handles
- Airlocks are sized for Wide Mouth Mason Jars: each is 3 1/4″ (8.25 cm) in diameter and sit on top of the jar lid
- Each weight is made of glass, has a built-in handle, and measures 2 5/8 ” (6.7 cm) in diameter, 1″ (2.5 cm) thick and weigh 6.5 oz. (183 grams)