Learn how to make killer dill pickles and more at home!
Class comes with a small batch fermentation kit shipped to you (for wide mouth mason jars)!
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 12:00 Pacific Daylight Time (GMT +7:00)
We will explore different styles of pickles from around the world, from Europe to Korea to Latin America!
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club as he takes you into the wild and wide world of fermentation!
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple fermented pickle recipes with cucumbers, peppers, carrots, and more which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- DO IT TOGETHER: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of seasonal pickles
How it Works
- Download the Ingredients and Equipment List (sent upon purchase) and have materials ready before the class begins.
- We will send you a Google Meet invitation will be sent to you upon registration. Be sure you set up where the instructor can see what you’re making.
- Class will be taught live, with Q&A and instructor inspecting everyone’s jar at the end.
- Maximum size class is 10 students
$39, includes live instruction and one Masontops Pickle Pipe and one Pickle pebble small batch fermentation tools mailed to you (continental US only)
$59, includes live instructions and set of FOUR Masontops Pickle Pipe and one Pickle pebble small batch fermentation tools mailed to you (continental US only)
About the Instructor
Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin Durant has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.