Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
This is one of our most original sauerkraut recipes. We dehydrate fresh organic strawberries, then mix them in with shredded cabbage, ginger, and fresh fennel. It’s a slightly sweet and delicious combination, and we only offer it for a short time in the spring.
Ingredients: cabbage, strawberry*, ginger root*, fennel*, caraway seed*, sea salt
*indicates organic ingredients
- Shipping to U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and storing it in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 14 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.