In this virtual workshop, you will learn all about sourdough, and how to make your first loaf of sourdough bread. Nothing tastes quite like fresh-baked, naturally leavened bread!
Select your Preferred Class Date and time. Class duration is about 2 hours.
What We’ll Do
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about all the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how to make a loaf of sourdough bread from start to finish.
- DO IT TOGETHER: Roll up your sleeves and follow along as we go through preparing a sourdough loaf to be baked
How it Works
- Select your class option and purchase your spot for the class.
- If you order the starter, we recommend ordering no more than 7 days before class date so you can receive it in time.
- Starter will be shipped to you via USPS (to the U.S. only)
- We will send you the meeting link and list of Ingredients and Equipment needed so you can have materials ready before the class begins.
- Class will be taught live, with Q&A and instructor inspecting everyone’s dough at the end upon request.*
* While we would love to have full two-way participation where we can see and hear your shining faces, if you’d prefer to listen/watch only, we will definitely respect your preference! We will have chat available during the class.
About the Instructor
Austin Durant, Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.
- If we cancel: From time to time, we may have to cancel a class or event. We’ll strive to give you as much advance notice as we have. If we cancel a class, we will issue a refund for the value of the course. If you purchase a course for $39 and we cancel it, we will refund you the full amount. If you purchase a kit to go along with the course for a total of $69, and the course-only cost is $39, then we would refund you $39 if we cancel.
- Unless we cancel, there are no refunds for tickets purchased to virtual classes. All sales are final.