Learn how to make the perfect loaf of sourdough bread!
Saturday, March 16, 2024
12:00 to 2:30pm
Sunshine Market & Refillery
3529 Cannon Rd
You will learn all about sourdough, and how to make your first loaf of sourdough bread with organic flour and local sourdough starter. Nothing tastes quite like fresh-baked, naturally leavened bread!*
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making naturally-leavened bread yourself at home!
- TASTE: We’ll have a variety of sourdough bread flavors and will bake bread fresh during the workshop
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own dough (to be baked the next day!)
Class duration is about 2.5 hours
Includes your own sourdough starter and take-home loaf of sourdough bread!
Note: You will also need to turn your dough for about 2 hours after the class to prepare it for baking!
* Please note: In the workshop, we will NOT be showing how to make gluten-free dough.
Refund Policy for In-person Workshops
- If we cancel: From time to time, we may have to cancel a class or event. We’ll strive to give you as much advance notice as we have. If we cancel a class, we will issue a full refund.
- No Show: If you register for a class and do not show up, there is no refund.