In stock on November 26!
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, organic, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
Apple Ginger Sauerkraut
This is our classic sauerkraut recipe. We mix organic red and green cabbage together, which creates a beautiful pink hue as it ferments. We also add caraway seeds, organic tart apples and organic fresh diced ginger root, which sweeten and balance the flavors.
Ingredients: organic cabbage, organic apple, organic ginger root, organic caraway seed, sea salt
Curtido– Salvadorean style Sauerkraut
Curtido is a Latin American flavored sauerkraut. It’s a melange of cabbage, carrot, onion, and fresh herbs. We also threw in a jalapeño or two for a little baby kick. We think it’s just about 1 out of 5 on the spicy scale.
Ingredients: organic cabbage, white onion, organic carrot, jalapeño, organic oregano, sea salt
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Ships via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 14 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.