Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
This is our classic sauerkraut recipe. We mix red and green cabbage together, which creates a beautiful pink hue as it ferments. We also add caraway seeds, organic tart apples and organic fresh diced ginger root, which sweeten and balance the flavors.
Ingredients: cabbage, apple*, ginger root*, caraway seed*, sea salt
*indicates organic ingredients
- Shipping to U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and storing it in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 14 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.