Learn how to make fermented foods with strawberries!
Celebrate strawberry season by learning about many different ways to ferment them, in Sauerkraut, chutney, pickles and kombucha!
Includes a flight of Duck Foot’s low-gluten beers, and a make & take-home jar of sauerkraut!
Sunday, March 20, 2022 @ 12pm
Duck Foot Brewing
Miramar Brewery & Tasting Room
8920 Kenamar Drive, Suite #210
San Diego, CA 92121
- LEARN: We’ll have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes with strawberries which are loaded with healthy probiotic bacteria.
- TASTE: We’ll have a variety of fermented strawberry dishes to sample
- BEER FLIGHT: We’ll pair each of our strawberry ferments with an amazing Duck Foot brew.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of seasonal sauerkraut to take home and ferment