Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented non-spicy kimchi!
Enjoy this small-batch, handmade kimchi with eggs, tossed in a salad, stuffed in a taco, or on avocado toast.
Mild (non-spicy) Miso Kimchi
Inspired by our famous white kimchi recipe (which doesn’t use hot peppers), we decided to make kimchi with green and purple cabbages. It’s a decidedly crunchy kimchi! The result is as beautiful as it is delicious!
We also used miso to give it a little umami kick. So you get “double-bonus fermentation points”* by eating it!
Ingredients: cabbage, radish, green onion, ginger, carrot, apple, mushroom, miso (rice, beans, Aspergillus oryzae), sea salt
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Ships via USPS Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and/or storing your pickles in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 21 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.