Learn how to make probiotic-rich, gut healthy fermented vegetables!
This class will teach you to make sauerkraut and other fermented vegetables deliciously and safely at home.
Includes your own take-home jar of sauerkraut!
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods, and you’ll learn how spice plays a role in fermented foods around the world
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- TASTE: We’ll have a variety of fermented foods to sample, such as sauerkraut, beet kvass, and other fermented veggies
- KOMBUCHA: We will be serving tasters of locally brewed Babe Kombucha
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of sauerkraut to take home and ferment
SAVE $5 when you bring a friend! (Each guest must have a ticket).
There are no reviews yet.