Try our Limited Edition, small batch hand-crafted miso paste!
8 oz. (227g) of delicious, vegan, umami-rich long fermented miso, and recipe card for traditional miso soup!
Raw, naturally fermented, vegan miso paste, made in a home kitchen
- Miso is a long (one year or longer) ferment made with beans, koji (grain inoculated with Aspergillus oryzae), and salt. It’s full of umami!
- Ingredients: bean, grain, Aspergillus oryzae culture, sea salt, water
- Includes recipe card to make traditional miso soup
- Traditional miso is made with soybeans, but we use alternate legumes like chickpeas, azuki, and peanuts
- All flavors are red miso (akamiso) style
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in wide-mouth half-pint glass jar
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please keep in mind when completing the Shipping information, if you have a PO Box/ if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, move it to the refrigerator when you receive it.
- Fermented at least 1 year (exact date varies by batch).
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 1 year in refrigerator.