Learn how to make probiotic-rich, gut healthy fermented vegetables!
This class will teach you to make sauerkraut deliciously and safely at home.
Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020 (11am Pacific/2pm Eastern U.S. time)
What We’ll Do
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club as he takes you into the wild and wide world of fermentation!
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how to make sauerkraut at home
- DO IT TOGETHER: Roll up your sleeves and follow along as we go through making sauerkraut together step by step
How it Works
- Purchase your spot for the class. Gather as many people as you’d like into your kitchen or workspace!
- Download the Ingredients and Equipment List (sent upon registration) and purchase ingredients before the class begins.
- We will send you a Google Meet invitation upon registration. Download the Google Meet app before the workshop. Be sure you set up where the instructor can see what you’re making.
- Class will be taught live, with Q&A and instructor inspecting everyone’s jar at the end.
Class Times are:
11:00am to 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7:00 time zone)
2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
7am-9am NZST (Sun 25-October)
About the Instructor
Austin Durant, Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.