Curtido– Salvadorean style Sauerkraut
Curtido is a Latin American flavored sauerkraut. It’s a melange of cabbage, carrot, onion, fresh herbs. We also threw in a jalapeño or two for a little baby kick. We think it’s just under 1 out of 5 on the spicy scale.
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of Delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, probiotic-rich fermented sauerkraut!
Ingredients: Ingredients: cabbage, white onion, carrot, jalapeño, oregano, marjoram, sea salt
- Shipping to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags in non-insulated packaging
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please use a PO Box for your shipping address if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and eat at room temperature, we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar and storing it in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them.
- Fermented at least 10 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.