Raw, naturally fermented, vegan probiotic kimchi, made in a home kitchen, shipped in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Two lbs. (1 quart, 908 g) of delicious, vegan, vitamin-packed, fermented probiotic-rich kimchi!
- Raw, hand-made, naturally fermented, vegan probiotic kimchi styles, made in a home kitchen, shipped to your door in food-grade, BPA free bags.
Bok Choy Kimchi (Spicy)
- Vermiponically grown local bok choy (cabbage) in traditional kimchi spicy paste
- It’s spicy, but not fireball hot (about 3 out of 5 stars spicy)
- Ingredients: bok choy cabbage*, green onion, garlic, ginger*, tamari (gluten free soy sauce)*, chile pepper, sea salt
* organic ingredients
Meet the Farmer
The bok choy is vermiponically grown (where hydroponics meets vermiculture!), and comes from Dark Nectar Cooperative, a micro-farm here in San Diego county.
- Ships to continental U.S. addresses only
- Ships in BPA-free, food grade heat-sealed bags (we recommend transferring the contents to a glass jar when you open package).
- Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. (please keep in mind when completing the Shipping information, if you have a PO Box/ if USPS doesn’t deliver to your door).
- Although it is safe to ship and even eat at room temperature, we recommend storing your kimchi in the refrigerator when you receive the goods.
- Fermented at least 7 days.
- Made in a home kitchen.
- Keep refrigerated for best results. Lasts up to 3 months in refrigerator.