We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. But we know that things don’t always go perfectly.
If something goes wrong with your order, please email us right away at email@example.com. We will always strive to make it right! We’ll respond within 24 hours, 48 hours tops.
For all return or refund inquiries, you must contact us within 7 business days of receiving your order.
Here are some more specific details about returns and refunds.
Due to their perishable nature, there is no need to return fermented foods.
- Damage in transit (leaks, glass breakage, other spoilage) — we will replace food items damaged in transit at no charge.
- If you just don’t like the taste of what you ordered, please let us know within 2 days of receiving it. We’ll try to replace it with something you’d enjoy!
Fermentation Tools & Swag
- Damage in transit (item damage, glass breakage) — we will replace items damaged while in transit at no charge.
- Wrong Sizes: We are as explicit as we can be about clothing sizes in our product descriptions. If you order an item that is the wrong size, there is no refund. (Karma points: Gift it to someone else!)
Tickets for In-person and Live Online Classes, Festivals, Other Events
- If we cancel: From time to time, we may have to cancel a class or event. We’ll strive to give you as much advance notice as we have. If we cancel a class, we will issue a refund for the value of the course. If you purchase a course for $39 and we cancel it, we will refund you the full amount. If you purchase a kit to go along with the course for a total of $69, and the course-only cost is $39, then we would refund you $39 if we cancel.
- No Show: If you register for a class and do not show up, there is no refund.
Self-Paced (pre-recorded) Courses
- We strive to let you know as much about a course (previews of the agenda, e.g.) Therefore, there are no refunds for self-paced courses. If you are truly unhappy with the quality of a course, we’d love to know why. Please contact us, and we’ll work with you to make it right.