Fermenters Club was founded on the principle of creating communities connected through our guts. There’s no better way to build camaraderie and make friends than through making and sharing food together! In addition to our public workshops, we also offer private, bespoke workshops for your small or large (up to 50) group!
Now Offering Private Virtual or In Person Workshops
Are you looking for a unique way to build trust and camaraderie among your work team, class reunion, or even family reunion? Our hands-on workshops teach important and practical skills in a fun, laid-back environment.
We will teach your group about the growing trend of gut-healthy fermented foods, and give everyone practical skills that can be put to use right away in the kitchen!
Join companies like Kashi, Bridgestone, Perfect Bar, and The American Red Cross who have enjoyed team-building experiences with us!
Virtual or Hands-on workshops
- We bring everything (class handouts, ingredients and supplies, and food samples) and meet at your place!
- The dynamic workshop format hits all the senses in order to accommodate everyone’s learning style, and fully integrate the knowledge. Participants will see, hear, smell, taste, and of course, DO it themselves!
- Participants not only take away new knowledge and inspiration; they also get to take home a bottle or jar of what they made together. They have something interesting and delicious to discuss and look forward to eating!
- Flat fee plus travel costs exceeding 100 miles (distance calculated from San Diego, California)
- Live instruction from a food fermentation expert with over 10 years experience
- Custom format to fit your students’ schedule, from 1 to 2 hours
- Demo of basic techniques on how to make food; it’s like your own live cooking show! Students follow along with slides, and also view our kitchen as we make delicious fermented dishes
- We ship fermentation kits to students ahead of time so that they’re ready to make dishes with the instructor during the class.
- Starting at $500 (for up to 10 students) plus kit costs (per person)
To inquire about our workshop and schedule a date, complete this form and we will get back to you right away!
“I just wanted to thank you very much for the excellent workshop on kimchi last weekend. My kimchi is smelling wonderful and I can’t wait to eat and share it. Your workshop was much more professional than I imagined it would be and I really look forward to more.” –Joan, California
“What a wonderful time we had! Everyone has been chatting about making their kombucha at home over the weekend, what they named their SCOBY, and more! You certainly got us buzzed on fermentation!” –Natalie G., California
“My first ever attempt at Kombucha just got put into the crock. Thank you to new friends I met at Fermenters Club who offered guidance and support.” –Wendy B., California