- This event has passed.
Sourdough Bread Virtual Workshop
Saturday, February 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$49
In this virtual workshop, you will learn all about sourdough, and how to make your first loaf of sourdough bread. Nothingtastes quite like fresh-baked, naturally leavened bread!
Select your Preferred Class Date and time. Class duration is about 2 hours.
What We’ll Do
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about all the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how to make a loaf of sourdough bread from start to finish.
- DO IT TOGETHER: Roll up your sleeves and follow along as we go through preparing a sourdough loaf to be baked
How it Works
- Select your class option and purchase your spot for the class.
- If you order the starter, we recommend ordering no more than 7 days before class date so you can receive it in time.
- Starter will be shipped to you via USPS (to the U.S. only)
- We will send you the meeting link and list of Ingredients and Equipment needed so you can have materials ready before the class begins.
- Class will be taught live, with Q&A and instructor inspecting everyone’s dough at the end upon request.*
* While we would love to have full two-way participation where we can see and hear your shining faces, if you’d prefer to listen/watch only, we will definitely respect your preference! We will have chat available during the class.
About the Instructor
Austin Durant, Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.