[San Diego] Farm-to-Jar DIY Sauerkraut Workshop (ft. Boochcraft)
October 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm PDT$50
Learn how to make fermented sauerkraut!
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club as he takes you into the wild and wide world of fermentation!
In this workshop, you will:
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- FARM TOUR: Breathe the fresh air at Wild Willow Farm and get a brief intro to regenerative farming practices
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- TASTE: We’ll have a variety of fermented sauerkraut varieties styles to sample
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of sauerkautt to take home and ferment
And because it is the weekend, we will be pouring Boochcraft’s artisanal local high-alcohol kombucha to guests who are 21 years old and above!
SAVE $5 when you buy 2 or more tickets!