[San Diego] Fermented Condiments Workshop & Beer Tasting
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT$50
Get ready for summer barbecue season– by having plenty of fermented probiotic condiments on hand!
Ever give a second thought to how condiments, popular flavor “sidekicks” to our main courses, are made? Often overlooked, condiments are unsung heroes, an important part of adding flavor to our favorite main dishes!
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club, as he takes you through the most popular condiments, showing how each can be fermented.
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented condiments such as ketchup, mustard, salsa, hot sauce, and more at home!
- TASTE: We’ll have a variety of fermented pickles and condiments to sample
- SUGGESTED BEER FLIGHT: We’ll do our best to pair our condiments with a flight of Societe’s best brews!
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make a jar of condiments to take home and ferment.
SAVE $5 when you buy 2 or more tickets!
You’ll make one to take home and we will give you one that’s already made.