[North San Diego] Hands On Sauerkraut Workshop & Beer Pairing
November 10 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm PST$50
Learn how to make fermented sauerkraut!
Because it’s San Diego Beer Week, we’ve teamed up to create a beer and sauerkraut pairing flight that’ll knock your socks off (and your guts into shape!)
In this workshop, you will
- LEARN: We’ll discuss fermentation and give a brief explanation of all the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- BEER FLIGHT: Take flight with a variety of Second Chance beers, paired with each pickle style!
- KRAUT FLIGHT: We’ll have a variety of fermented sauerkraut styles for you to sample
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of sauerkraut to take home and ferment
If you’re not a beer drinker, you’re still welcome (buy the “NO BEER” ticket option).