Do-it-Together Holiday Ferments Virtual Workshop- Thu. December 10, 2020
Thursday, December 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST$39
Learn how to make various, holiday-themed, gut-healthy probiotic rich foods at home!
We will show you how to give a probiotic spin to some of your favorite holiday standards and treats!
Class Time is:
- 5:00pm to 7:00p Pacific Time (US)
- 8:00pm to 10:00pm Eastern Time (US)
What We’ll Do
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your own ferments along with us!
How it Works
- We will send you a list of the Ingredients and Equipment needed so you can shop and have materials ready before the class begins.
- Class will be taught live via Google Meet, with Q&A and instructor inspecting everyone’s ferments at the end (upon request).
About the Instructor
Austin Durant, Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.