DIY Fermented Pickles Virtual Workshop June 13
Saturday, June 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Time: 10:00am to 12:00 Pacific Daylight Time (GMT +7:00)
Learn how to make killer dill pickles and more at home!
We will explore different styles of pickles from around the world, from Europe to Korea to Latin America!
Join Austin Durant, founder and Chief Fermentation Officer of Fermenters Club as he takes you into the wild and wide world of fermentation!
- LEARN: We’ll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We’ll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We’ll demo some simple fermented pickle recipes with cucumbers, peppers, carrots, and more which are loaded with healthy “probiotic” bacteria.
- DO IT TOGETHER: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of seasonal pickles
- A Google Meet invitation will be sent to you upon registration
- Maximum size class is 10 students
$39, includes live instruction and one Masontops Pickle Pipe and one Pickle pebble small batch fermentation tools mailed to you (continental US only)
$59, includes live instructions and set of FOUR Masontops Pickle Pipe and one Pickle pebble small batch fermentation tools mailed to you (continental US only)
About the Instructor
Founder and Chief Fermentation Officer, Fermenters Club
Austin Durant has been playing with his food his whole life, and fermenting it for over ten years.